- Carshalton College student...21 May 2013 Carshalton College students, Sean Covell and Laura Nelson took...
- Mental Health Awareness Week20 May 2013 Mental Health Awareness Week 2014, organised by Mental Health...
- Carshalton College attending...17 May 2013 Carshalton College will be joining the Bromley Pageant of Motoring...
- Guest Chef from prestigious The...16 May 2013 On Thursday 13 June 2013, Matt Burns from the acclaimed London...
Computerised Accounts SAGE Level 1
Computerised Accounts Level 1 City & Guilds
Mondays 6pm-9 pm
Description of the course
The course is designed to provide individuals with a basic knowledge of SAGE Computerised Accounts to enable them to process routine accounting tasks.
One external examination
What can I do after the course?
Learners may wish to extend their knowledge and progress to City & Guilds Computerised Accounts Level 2 or to complement their knowledge of Sage software by progressing onto the Manual and Computerised Payroll courses.
Monday 15th April at 6pm
Cost*Fees are not normally paid by 16 to 18 year olds but please contact the College before enrolling.
Tuition Fee: £142
Exam Fee: £26
- Creating accounts.
- Calculating and reconciling batch totals
- Processing accounting information
- Using batch control sheets
- Producing reports.
Numeracy and Literacy at Level 2 or equivalents and enjoy working with figures.
It is essential that applicants are familiar with a computer keyboard and hold Book-keeping Level 1 or equivalent. If the applicant does not have a Book-keeping qualification they will be required to demonstrate a basic knowledge of double entry book-keeping to the tutor.
The course is designed to meet the needs of people in employment who wish to improve their skills and knowledge and supplement their existing book-keeping skills.
It is advisable that learners have access to Sage Accounts; a student version of the software can be purchased via the College for £35 to enable learners to develop at home.