- Mental Health Awareness Week20 May 2013 Mental Health Awareness Week 2014, organised by Mental Health...
- Carshalton College attending...17 May 2013 Carshalton College will be joining the Bromley Pageant of Motoring...
- Guest Chef from prestigious The...16 May 2013 On Thursday 13 June 2013, Matt Burns from the acclaimed London...
- Students' supporting Volunteer...15 May 2013 Carshalton College students are supporting the Volunteer Centre...
We believe that whatever business you are in, a skilled and motivated workforce is key to the success of any organisation.
Our Business Consultants can offer free, independent and professional advice, helping you identify staff training and development needs. They will negotiate with you the best training and development programmes to meet your business goals and objectives.
Our flexible approach to learning means that we can offer you tailor-made packages, which can include workplace-based training. Our aim is to maximise business growth and opportunity whilst minimising the disruption in the workplace.
Our training and staff development programmes will keep you one step ahead of the competition by providing you with a better qualified and motivated workforce, which will ultimately increase productivity and profits.
Let Business Services help you:
Identify and meet your training needs through an analysis to:
- Improve your productivity
- Become more competitive
- Increase your bottom line
- Improve staff engagement and morale
- Further develop your business
- Improve basic literacy and numeracy skills
business services team
Contact Marie Palmer or Brian Stiling;
t: 020 8544 4501