- Carshalton College student...21 May 2013 Carshalton College students, Sean Covell and Laura Nelson took...
- Mental Health Awareness Week20 May 2013 Mental Health Awareness Week 2014, organised by Mental Health...
- Carshalton College attending...17 May 2013 Carshalton College will be joining the Bromley Pageant of Motoring...
- Guest Chef from prestigious The...16 May 2013 On Thursday 13 June 2013, Matt Burns from the acclaimed London...
Still wondering where to study this September? Problem Solved!
Come to our Information Point
The Information Point is a clearing house for post 16 courses.
We are experts in post 16 education and are open for impartial advice and guidance on options available in London and Surrey.
Open on the following dates & times:
Friday 31 August 9am to 5pm
Saturday 1 September 8.30am to 1pm
Monday 3 to Thursday 6 September 9am to 7pm
Friday 7 September 9am to 3.30pm
“I'd like to say thank you once again for the career guidance and help you gave me. I would have missed out on an educational opportunity if I didn't come to the Information Point”
In order to enrol on a course, If possible, please bring:
- Birth Certificate (if you have one) or Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- Fees (if 19 and over)*
- If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 6 months). This may allow a reduction on the course fees. There may be some additional fees to be paid.
- Original exam certificates
- CRB Fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments.
If you are 16-19, a reference from your school or your last school report.
* The government rules for providing remission from any fees have changed, so if you would like any further information on these changes together with any financial support that may be available, please contact Customer Services on 0208 544 4501.
If you are required to pay fees, you will be able to so in the following ways:-
- Enrolments before 31st July 2012. The first instalment will be 50 % of the total fee and a further instalment of 25% when you start the course. The balance will then be due 2 months later.
- Enrolments after 31st July 2012. First instalment of 50% payable at enrolment and a second instalment of 50% two months after enrolment.
For details on how to find the College please go to our location page.
For further information, please contact:
e: email@example.com: 020 8544 4501