- Carshalton College attending...17 May 2013 Carshalton College will be joining the Bromley Pageant of Motoring...
- Guest Chef from prestigious The...16 May 2013 On Thursday 13 June 2013, Matt Burns from the acclaimed London...
- Students' supporting Volunteer...15 May 2013 Carshalton College students are supporting the Volunteer Centre...
- Carshalton College - The Best...13 May 2013 Carshalton College is delighted to have been recognised as...
Come to Carshalton College to enrol on the course you want to start in September 2012.
From Monday 10 September please come to Customer Services, open from 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday-Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm.
If possible please bring the following documents when you come to enrol:-
- Birth Certificate (if you have one) or Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- Fees (if 19 and over) *
- If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 6 months). This may allow a reduction on the course fees. There may be some additional fees to be paid.
- Original exam certificates
- CRB Fee and documents- this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments.
If you are 16-19, a reference from your school or your last school report (if possible)
Please note: Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to welcoming you.
* The government rules for providing remission from any fees have changed, so if you would like any further information on these changes together with any financial support that may be available, please contact Customer Services on 0208 544 4501.
If you are required to pay fees, you will be able to so in the following ways:-
- Enrolments before 31st July 2012. The first instalment will be 50 % of the total fee and a further instalment of 25% when you start the course. The balance will then be due 2 months later.
- Enrolments after 31st July 2012. First instalment of 50% payable at enrolment and a second instalment of 50% two months after enrolment.
Calling all students!
Do you want to save money when shopping on the High Street & Online??
Then buy your NUS card during enrolment for just £12. You will need a passport sized photo.
Visit the website to see the great discounts available www.nus.org.uk
For more information on the enrolment process call 020 8544 4501